SUNTECH d.o.o. is an organization established to provide Consultancy and Training in Aviation Maintenance and Airworthiness fields.
We are an EASA Part-147 approved Aircraft Maintenance Training Organization (AMTO – ref. No.: SI.147.005) providing a variety of high quality and flexible training courses for Aircraft Maintenance Licenses (B1 and B2).
Discover how our company, with 28 years of expertise and a global professional network can help you. We are experts in various aviation fields, especially in those regulated by EASA.
We are a boutique company providing aviation services at operational and management levels and in the field of EASA legislation in the following areas:
- Aircraft maintenance (EASA Part-145)
- Continuing airworthiness of aircraft (EASA Part-M)
- Training courses for the EASA Part-66 License (A, B1, B2 and C) for Aircraft Engineers (EASA Part-147)
- Training for other technical skills
- Task Trainings, Human Factor (HF), Fuel Tank Safety (FTS) and Electrical Wiring Interconnection Systems (EWIS), Train the Trainer (TtT), Part-145/M/66/147 requirements trainings.
- Safety Management System (SMS)
- We provide SMS for any area of aviation business, including audits, preparation of manuals, training of staff and necessary applications for obtaining permits in fields of EASA legislation.
In the areas above, we can provide you with professional consultation services. If you do not have the needed key management personnel, we can perform all the required work for you.
Why chose Suntech?
- We are EASA Part-147 approved Aircraft Maintenance Training Organization (No.: SI.147.005)
- Fast turnaround times for custom made, high-quality training and EASA certifications
- Our team with 28 years of experience in the aviation industry, will provide you with guidance and expertise within applicable EASA approvals
- We trained companies and engineers from practically all over the world (America, India, Pakistan, Germany, Spain, Argentina, …)
- We forged strong connections with established aviation companies (Adria Tehnika, Air Astana, MyTechnic, Sky Aviation Academy, Adria Airways Flight School…)
Some of our references
- 4x Part-145 Aircraft maintenance organizations
- 12x Part-145 AMO Line stations in EU and worldwide
- 3x Part-147 Aircraft maintenance training organisations
Numerous audits in:
- Part-145 AMO (Flybe, Joramco, Adria Tehnika, Linetech, MTU Berlin/Hanover, …)
- Carriers and Part-M CAMO organizations (Adria Airways, Air Astana, …)
- Part-147 AMTO and other training organizations (Air Astana, Adria Tehnika, Linetech, Air Sky Academy, …)
- Part-145 AMO activities in various companies across the EU and beyond (Austrian Airlines, Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines, Pegasus, Linetech, Shanon Aerospace …)
- EASA training in various EU countries (France, Austria, Italy, Slovenia) and outside the EU (Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir (Turkey), Lahore (Pakistan), Malta, Zagreb, Belgrade)
If you’d like to learn more, please let usknow, when you are available. We can set up a short call time to get together.
Aviation is an exact industry. In SUNTECH we believe our customer – individual or company – is worth of all attention. When defined – your goal becomes our mutual goal and gets the highest priority. Flexibility, exactness and on time delivery of service is our priority.
Part-145 approved Maintenance Organization located at Sabiha Gokcen Airport in Istanbul
More info: https://www.mytechnic.aero/en/Home
Top Service Havacilik Maintenance Organization
Located at Ataturk Airpot in Istanbul
Adria Airways Flight School
Located at Airport Joze Pucnik – Ljubljana, Slovenia
More info: https://www.afs.si/en/
HMC Aviation Training Center
Loacted at Kucukcekmece, Istanbul
More info: http://www.hmcaviation.com