EASA Fuel Tank Safety (FTS) Continuation Course: Phase 1 and Phase 2
Last updated 7/2020 // English
Share This Class:
The FTS (continuation) online training is mandatory aviation training of Fuel Tank Safety Issues. It includes brief review of basics fuel tank safety issues.
It is applicable for all maintenance engineers, technicians and mechanics in maintenance organizations (Part-145 AMO) and also for technical staff in Continuing Airworthiness Management Organizations (Part-M CAMO).
It assures validity of certification authorization and compliance with regulations for next two years.
Aviation training Includes new instructions issued which are related to the material, tools, documentation and manufacturer’s or competent authority’s directives.
On-line Fuel Tank Safety (FTS) Continuation course – Power Point presentation. Duration 2,5 hours
Compliance of the course
The content of Fuel Tank Safety (FTS) training is in compliance with Appendix IV to AMC 145.A.30(e) and 145.B.10(3) and Appendix XII to AMC M.A.706(f) and AMC1 M.B.102(c)
The aim of content
The term ” Fuel Tanks Safety (FTS)” refers to the principles which apply to aeronautical design, certification, training, operations and maintenance while working on structure and fuel tank safety related components on the aircraft, which may in any way jeopardize safety of aircraft and passengers.
In order to reduce the impact of FTS activities it is highly important to ensure that all the processes involved in the maintenance of aeronautical products are analyzed and any procedural requirements are adhered to at all times.
Many investigations of accidents/incidents in aviation have revealed FTS related issues to be an important element in the chain of unfortunate events.
The objectives and content of the FTS continuation course:
- Lesson 1 – Theoretical background behind the risk of fuel tank safety (fts) including cdccl
- Lesson 2 – Major accidents related to fuel tank system regulatorly background
- Lesson 3 – Regulation backround (sfar 88 of the faa and jaa interim policy int pol 25 / 12, airworthiness directives issued)
- Lesson 4 – Concepts for introducing fuel tank safety
- Lesson 5 – Instructions for continuing airworthiness (introduction, example of boeing airworthiness, limitations)
- Lesson 6 – Fuel tank safety during maintenance
- Lesson 7 – Flammability reduction system (frs) (avoidance of the explosion hazard by nitrogen inerting system)
- Lesson 8 – Recording maintenance actions for fts
Hurry, this special price will expire in
In this course you will get:
- 2,5 hours of video
- 180 days of access
- Access on PC, mobile and TV
- Instant certificate of completion in PDF