We offer variety of online trainings which satisfy EASA regulation and fulfill your »to be in compliance with« Part-145/M/147 continuation requirements.
Every two year holder of AML must refresh his/her knowledge in trainings we offer online:
- Human Factor (HF) – initial and continuation training with syllabus compliant with Part-145 GM1 145.A.30(e)
- Fuel Tank Safety (FTS) – Initial and continuation training with syllabus compliant with Appendix IV to AMC 145.A.30(e) and 145.B.10(3) (Phase I and II)
- Electrical Wiring Interconnection System (EWIS) – Initial and continuation training with syllabus compliant with AMC 20-22 (Level 1 to 8)
You can be online trained for a number of other different trainings:
- Part 145 regulation training
- Part 147/66 regulation training
- Part M regulation training
- SMS introduction training
- Train the Trainer training
After completion of any training you may attend the exam. Following successfully finished exam you may online print out your certificate.
Validation of HF, FTS and EWIS certificates is 2 years for any aviation mechanic, technician and engineer working in Part-145 AMO or Part-M CAMO.